High-Performance Training for High-Performance Real Estate Teams
Wednesday afternoons for 6 successive weeks (April 19th - May 24th) starting at lunchtime (11:30 am - 12:30 pm lunch, 12:30 - 4:00 pm presentation, 4-5 pm tour)
The course will be instructed by multiple BOMA Members. Each class will be hosted at a different BOMA Member's building.
Member and Non-Member Cost: $595
REGISTER BY APRIL 4th!
What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 6-module, 30-hour, entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned professionals, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking, property tours and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
For All Experience Levels, Foundations...
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.
Foundations—The Right Choice for Your Real Estate Team...
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs.
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z.
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities an assignments.
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals.
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information.
- Minimizes time out of the office with convenient scheduling over several days or weeks.
- Is offered locally through your local BOMA associations.
Learn More about the Foundations Curriculum HERE!
April 19th - Module 1 – Rich Estremera @ 4910 Tiedeman
April 26th - Module 2 – Tom Einhouse/Carl Dettelbach (Playhouse Square Team) @ Playhouse Ideacenter
May 3rd - Module 3 – Jim Ralston @ 200 Public Square
May 10th - Module 4 – Associate team @ Key Tower
May 17th - Module 5 – Byron Bright @ Progressive
May 24th - Module 6 – TBD
Please contact Heather Thompson with any questions: email@example.com
Foundations Registration — $595 / ticket
Time and Date:
April 19, 2023 — May 24, 2023
Starts: Wednesday 04/19 @ 11:30 PM
Ends: Wednesday 05/24 @ 05:00 PM